Creative Critical Reflection

    I became a better filmmaker through the process of trial and error and learning how to use a camera better. When I first started filming, my acting and recording weren't the best. I'm still not the best there is still a lot more room for improvement but I am much better than I was when I started. learning all the shots and the meaning also did help a lot because it taught me how to convey meaning through angles.

     I learned that it's a long process and it's not easy. in the beginning, it was all about thinking of what type of film you want to make. Thinking of what genre you want to make your film in. Then towards the middle, you're trying to think of a name for your film and you're also writing the script for the film then. In the end, you are taking all the work you did and putting it into action. then turning it into a film

I will leave the class knowing a lot more knowledge than I did coming in from the classroom. I will leave this class knowing how to explain how a video constructed meaning through a video. Also how to create a film. which will be helpful if I ever want to enter the filming industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

locations of the film and the thought process